closjhkjh kh kh hkh
Our Corporate Tailored Training Programs range from Two-Days to Six-Month Programs. They are facilitated in-house at your office locations across Australia and Internationally. Our objective is to ensure that your teams both love the concepts and ideas they learn, implement their new skills with our on-site support and experience continual mentorship and support as part of our ‘Forever’ offsite support system.
‘Be the change' leadership program (BTC)
BTC is a critical part of all our programs, as the success of achieving training outcomes post-training will be ‘led’ by the organisation’s leadership teams, including managers, supervisors and team leaders. BTC can be facilitated as a 2-Day Program within any Business Unit within an organisation. The program empowers leaders on how to have 1:1 ‘performance management’ discussions with team members achieving long-term improved attitude and KPI performance outcomes.
Learn to love Sales. Yes it is absolutely achievable. Business professionals will eagerly state that there are two areas of sales they dislike… “the feeling of rejection” and “sounding too salesy”. 1000’s of participants who have attended our training have given Binarix Training phenomenal feedback in how we assisted them to achieve how to “positively manage an objection into an opportunity” and using language which “engages immediate trust and rapport”.
BCS is a wonderful Program which transforms team attitudes from “I’m here because it’s my role and I’m going to ask if you need me to help you” to “I’m happy to be here and happy to help you”. A key feature to the BCS Program is gaining an understanding of “how” and “why” people buy, and then developing language which works to engage the client and create excitement to buy and for your customer to become a raving fan.
TAP Program takes teams from “I do it because I have to” to “I love how my 1st contact call gives me the outcome I planned for and the prospective client continued to be positive throughout the call”. Perhaps it’s because here at Binarix Training we’ve developed the ‘Epicentre Thesaurus’ which all our clients have access to. The ‘Epicentre Thesaurus’ identifies the words that work and words which don’t work when communicating.
Our core focus with this program is to assist Customer Service personnel to build stronger relationships with both internal and external customers. Overall our programs aim to achieve the following measured outcomes;
- Audit Review CRM strategies with current Sales, Marketing and Operational Management Strategies to improve customer retention rates
- Evaluation of internal and external customer needs by implementing “Customer Service” measured Systems and Skills Program
- Improve customer satisfaction levels, e.g. implementing customer reward schemes
- Increase profitability e.g. implementing “Value Add” and “Cross Selling” Customer Service Strategies
- Improve working relationships between customer service staff and their internal customers
- Streamline CRM Reporting Systems
- Develop Customer Training Systems for in-house applications
- Develop Customer Management Systems for Team Leaders and Telemarketing Managers
Ask for our Case Studies!
Binarix has worked with hundreds of organisations on Sales Leadership development and their Customer Service Teams.
We’re Happy To Share Corporate Case Studies And References Upon Request.
The “Be the Change to See the Change” Leadership Program aims to assist Managers and Team Leaders to develop key behaviours and communication skills to guide their teams to achieving their goals. Managers and Team Leaders achieve these goals by learning innovative leadership behaviours to create an environment in which all team members feel actively inspired to optimise their performance outcomes.
The key behaviourial and communication skills outcomes we aim to achieve include;
- To improve leadership confidence
- To improve communication skills
- To motivate staff positively for peak performance
- To resolve team conflict positively
- To create a dynamic and positive team environment
- To delegate effectively
- To implement and Measure Team Performance KPIs for improved accountability
- To facilitate “outcomes” based Team Meetings
- To identify and manage “non – performing ” staff to improve performance
- To improve time management skills
Ask for our Case Studies!
Binarix has worked with hundreds of organisations on Sales Leadership development.