We are able to provide clients in two ways:
- we can provide clients the tools that enable them to conduct their own email marketing
- we can conduct the e-marketing for clients
- we can provide the clients with the initiial clients with the correct advice, planning and direction. Assist clients with a developing an e-marketing strategy. We then develop these strategies with the objectvie of enabling clients to conduct and manage their e-marketing
E-marketing (definitions): There are many approaches to conducting an effective emarketing campaign. Generally speaking the objective of EM is to use the internet to market a clients products and services.
Not all e-marketing campaigns are the same. The point here is that although that not all EM strategies are the same. The overall effectiveness of these campaigns is driven directly by their design and their execution.
Particularly with small business it is critical to ensure that we plan well to target the correct market and to ensure we provide these contacts add value to them spending time reading our material. Web publishing can be seen with a totally different perspective hence it’s critical to ensure these factors are taken into account.
Further, EM strategies will vary depending on:
- the nature of client products and services
- the industries we are targetting
- the size of the client and the nature of their business
- the nature of the audience being targetted; eg, end users, resellers etc
- the objective of the EM strategy Design,
Develop and Perform
One last critical factor is no marketing initiative will be effective unless we can accurately monitor its performance. A set amount of resources should be placed on setting measurable outcomes then being able to accurately measure the performance of those initiatives.
We specialise in assisting clients with designing, planning, executing and measuring client EM strategies.